Saturday, March 26, 2011

Reminder about Saturday's Question! Closed at 5:59 PM MST/7:59 PM EST

I want to know to get to know my fans so I can provide you with what you're looking for!  Over the course of this week, I will be asking you questions which I would like you to answer honestly.  If there is any criticism, please make sure it's constructive!  I strive to give you what you want.  The draw will take place TODAY at 6 PM MST/8 PM EST.  At that time, Random.org will pick which question to draw the winner from.  So make sure you fill out as many as you can!

***Saturday's Question:  Wrap Up!  Please fill out this form.***
This question closes at 5:59 PM MST/7:59 PM EST.

This is open to Canada and the US.  The $25 GC is to be used on items from the Canadian PartyLite Catalogue, which can be found on my site.  If the winner is from the US, I will have to order it for you, have it shipped to me, and then ship it to you.  This is just a heads-up that it will take some time to get your item(s) to you.
Thanks and good luck!

This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or PartyLite. You are providing your information to me and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used to determine a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment